Home' The Tribune : November 23rd 2011 Contents 29
THE TRIBUNE, NOVEMBER 23, 2011
COULD YOU DO WITH
AN EXTRA $5000?
Need to pay unexpected bills, consolidate
debt, repair the car, or pay for a holiday?
We can approve your loan same day using a
freehold car 1997-2011 or home/land as security.
Security can belong to you, or someone you know
can be your guarantor. We lend from $400 to
$100,000; the maximum loan is based on the security
provided. Cash paid into your bank account overnight.
*SPECIAL* This month get $5,000 with NO SETUP
FEES and payments of less than $54 a week!
For more details or to apply online, go to
www.AssetFinance.co.nz or call us.
0800 11 22 74
0800 33 33 98
We pay from $450 to $10,000
for dead or alive
4x4s Utes Tractors
Free Removal 24/7
Call/txt 021 255 1121
708 Napier Road, Whakarongo
$$$ TOP DOLLAR PAID $$$
Call 0800 600 487
We Buy Cars,
& all 4x4s
We pay a minimum
$500 - $5000
For Toyota Hiace, Hilux,
Landcruiser, Surf, Townace,
$300 -- $5000
TRUCKS - VANS -
UTES & 4X4S $100 -- $3000
0800 313 717
WE PAY TOP $$$
Any trucks big or small
Damaged - Dead or Alive
*Don't worry WE BUY IT!
All Makes & Models
*conditions apply (selected items only)
WANTED CARS & TRUCKS
Flower Box Feilding
Full time or job share option. Predominantly sole charge.
Must have high standard of work and customer service.
Pleas leave contact details or for further info (06) 323-5510
or send CV to:
125 Manchester Street
IF YOU want to work with
children from home and
motivated and nurturing,
WE D LIKE TO TALK
TO YOU TODAY! Home
educators are independent
contractors who benefit
from PORSE providing
family payments, access to
tax benefits and ongoing
support in setting up
conditions with families.
Enjoy a job where you
can play, learn and train
at work. Call PORSE
today 06 357 7766
Enjoy Life Making
Ladies Wanted R18
Earn top $$$ at Wellington
Best Gentleman s Clubs.
Offer flexibility indiscreet,
safe, friendly establishments.
dressing and travel
assistance. All enquiries are
Ph/txt 021 558 041
Z All Conditions
Z Dead or Alive
Z Fast Service
Z Top Cash Paid
Z 24/7 Service
0800 123 666
Support your local buyer
Wanted All Cars & Trucks
$$$ TOP CASH PAID TODAY $$$
Any Make & Model, Petrol or Diesel
We pay up to $10,000 on the spot for any:
• Buses • Toyota Hiace • Hilux • Land Cruisers
• Vans • Utes • 4WD • Trucks • Big Trucks
• Any Cars from $200 - $3000
AUTO PARTS AND
Courier Ute (2.5 Turbo
Diesel Models). SPECIAL
includes parts and labour
cost. Does not include any
idler bearings that may be
required. Only at your
Authorised Mazda Service
Centre. Palmfeild Motors
Mazda Ph (06) 354 6655
Part Time Shop Manager
Palmerston North Hospice Shop (Job Share role)
Arohanui Hospice is seeking an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic shop
manager to work in a part time job share role at the Palmerston North Hospice
Shop in Rangitikei Street.
This is a paid position for 32 hours per week (4 Days per week - Monday to
Thursday inclusive). However, the successful applicant would be expected to be
flexible about picking up additional hours, filling in for absence or changing days
of work, as may be required from time to time.
Applicants for the position must have:
• A good level of commercial acumen and vision for business growth
• A successful background in and understanding of the retail sector;
merchandising/ticketing/inventory management etc.
• Staff management experience
• Initiative and drive
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills; able to relate at all levels and
be seen as approachable and friendly
• A proven ability to establish and maintain workable systems and processes
and to ensure that deadlines are met
• Experience in the use of office systems; Word, Excel, Outlook etc
• Knowledge of the volunteer sector and/or experience in working with
volunteers is preferred.
For a job description and application form for this position, please go to the
Arohanui Hospice website at www.arohanuihospice.org.nz. Applications close
on Monday 28 November 2011.
Applications should comprise:
• Application Form
• Current CV including the names of at least two referees (one of which should
be your current or previous manager)
• Covering letter which sets out the match between your current skills and the
requirements of the position
Mailed applications should be sent to:
1 Heretaunga Street
Or applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want them!
Have you recently taken
a fantastic photo of a school
or community event,
or something beautiful
in our region?
Email your details & your pic
as a jpg (at least 500kb)
& we may publish it!
4 sale - Call Hamish (06)
PROUD SPONSORS OF
A cost e ective way to promote
your health and beauty services
weekly in your Tribune.
Phone Brian Pincott on
06 350 9839 extn 8706
THE MANAWATU STANDARD
ADVERTISING AND PAYMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In accepting an advertisement (including a notice) for publication, and
in publishing it we are to do so in consideration of and relying on
the advertiser s express warranty, the truth of which is essential
a. That the advertisement does not contain anything: That is
misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive or which
otherwise breaches the Fair Trading Act 1986.That is defamatory or
indecent or which otherwise offends against generally accepted
community standards. That infringes a copyright or trademark or
otherwise infringes any intellectual or industrial property rights.
That breaches any provision of any statute, regulation, by-law or
other rule or law, and
b. That the advertisement complies in every way with the
Advertising Codes of Practice issued by the AdvertisingStandards
Authority Inc. (A´ ASAA` ) and with every other code or industry
standard relating to advertising in New Zealand, and
c. Publication of the advertisement will not give rise to any liability
on our part or in a claim being made against us.
2. The advertiser agrees to indemnify us against all losses or costsarising
directly or indirectly from any breach of those warranties by the
advertiser and from any costs incurred in our making corrections or
amendments in accordance with the terms that follow.
3. We may refuse to publish, or withdraw an advertisement from
publication without having to give a reason.
4. We may publish the advertisement on the next available day if there is
an error or delay in publication of the advertisement booked.
5. We may correct or amend advertising material to conform to style or for
other genuine reasons as long as we do so using reasonable care and
6. We may take orders for advertising in specific spaces, (Annual Spend
Commitments). The space may be used only by the advertiser for
advertising of the advertiser s usual business, excluding
employment advertising, and may not be conformed by the
advertiser to another person.
7. While we will make reasonable efforts to place advertisements in the
positions requested, we cannot guarantee position unless a
Guaranteed Position Fee is agreed and paid by the advertiser.
8. The guarantees contained in The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993are
excluded where the advertiser acquires, or holds himself out as
acquiring, goods or services from us for the purpose of a business.
9. The advertiser must tell us as soon as possible (and in any case within
ten days of the date the advertisement appeared or should have
appeared) if there is an error or omission in any advertisement the
advertiser has placed. After ten days any claim is deemed waived.
10. We will not be liable for errors or omissions arising from the advertiser
having given us incorrect instructions, or in any circumstances
where a proof has been submitted and approved by the advertiser.
11. If there is an omission in colour in an advertisement or colour is not
as specified, any credit shall relate solely to the colour component
of the advertising rate.
12. We will not ever be liable for any indirect or consequential loss (which
includes loss of revenue or profit) from an error or omission or
failure to publish and if we are found to have any direct liability to
an advertiser or a third party for any circumstance, that liability is
limited to the cost of the space of the advertisement
13. The charge for an advertisement will be in accordance with the
published rate card applying at the time for the publication, unless
we agree otherwise in writing.
14. Annual Spend Commitment rates may be changed by giving the
Advertiser no fewer than 28 days notice prior to any advertising rate
adjustments. Notice to the Advertiser will be published in the
appropriate Company publication. Rates apply for the whole space
booked and are not reduced if the whole space is not used.
15. Minimum charge for classified advertising, run-on per line, is three
lines, unless we agree in writing to other terms.
16. Late advertisementsA` may be accepted at our discretion for additional
fee of 20% of the rate applying to that advertising.
17. To cancel an advertisement, a cancellation
number must be
obtained from us. No credit or part credit will be given without a
cancellation number. If a cancellation is accepted after the deadline
for cancellation (which may happen only at our discretion), the
advertiser will pay a cancellation fee of at least 20% of the
advertising charge that would have be been incurred.
18. Advertising placed by advertisers who are not New Zealand residents
will be zero-rated for GST purposes. GST will be applied at the
standard rate to advertising placed by non-resident agents acting for
New Zealand resident principals.
19. Unless we expressly agree in writing, payment is to be made in full by
20th of the month following the date of invoice or statement. If
payment for advertising, or newspaper supply/delivery is not made
by due date the advertiser will be liable for interest at 1.5% per
month compounding monthly, and for all costs of recovery and
collection fees, including collection agent s commission.
20. By supplying or placing an advertisement for publication the advertiser
grants us a perpetual, royalty free license to reproduce the
advertisement in any print or electronic advertising media we offer
advertisers now or in the future.
21. Where the advertiser utilises any aspect of our creative services in the
design or production of an advertisement (including photographic or
design work), the advertiser acknowledges that we own the
copyright in such work and that such work is not work for which a
commissioning payment has been made or agreed.
Annual Advertising Spend Commitment Conditions:
22. We will require a deposit from the advertiser who uses the Manawatu
Standard to place advertisements in any out-of-town newspaper.
23. Advertising received from overseas is accepted on a cash only basis,
to be paid before publication.
24. If the advertising spend nominated is not fully used in the spend
commitment period, The Manawatu Standard reserves the right to
adjust the charges for this period to the appropriate charges for the
actual spend used.
25. If the actual spend used is in excess of the spend originally nominated
and qualifies for a lower rate, The Manawatu Standard may credit
the Advertiser s account with the overpayment.
26. For rebate and surcharge calculation purposes, advertising spend
commitments calculated at rates lower than the nominated spend
commitment rate will be converted into the equivalent spend at
27. The Manawatu Standard reserves the right, should the Advertiser be in
breach of condition 19 above, to suspend any Annual Spend
Commitment order and apply casual rates until such time as the
Advertiser s account(s) is/are paid in full. The Manawatu Standard
will not refund the difference in rates charged during the period of
the annual spend order suspension.
NEED A JOB?
Check our job vacancy site @ www.trademe.co.nz
All loans require security / normal lending criteria applies
Call now 0800 000 724
Loans from $500 to
Loans from $500 to
or apply online
*Example of repayments
Links Archive November 16th 2011 November 30th 2011 Navigation Previous Page Next Page